Thursday, March 31, 2011

Starting off

Well, your here, you're probably asking yourself, "wow... what's this about.." Well, lets get one thing straight. This is not a "RADICAL/LEFT WING end-of-the-world burn-in-hell" sort ot blog. This blog, was created to simply EXPLAIN and COVER the releveance of the bible pertaining to the end of days. The reason I created it, honestly, was to learn, not only about the bible, but to learn about myself and who I really am. This blog is intended for THEISTIC believers because this information is solely from a biblical standpoint. What I will be doing, unlike many other blogs like this, is comparing what I find in the bible with real life events. If you haven't already noticed, we ARE in the end of days. Listen, I know it sounds cheezy, but we are. I will be starting from the first chapter of the book of Revelations, and after I've covered Revelations, I will be talking about various other prolific verses and occurances in the bible and how they have manifested themselves in today's society and the world in general.

Have fun, learn a lot, and remember that God's watching out for His children.


No comments:

Post a Comment